Welcome to Aspiring Women, a community developed specifically for women who want to Find their Flow.
Through my journey as a working mum, a coach and consultant working with women across all levels of organisations and workplaces, I have seen and experienced first hand the challenges working women face today. In was in response to these challenges that Aspiring Women was founded, a community that provides the tools, experiences and support needed to move you from where you are to where you truly Aspire to be – living your life with choice and purpose.
- Do you struggle to find balance and time for yourself and your passions amongst it all?
- Do you feel pulled in all directions and feel your life is in the control of others?
- Did you used to have dreams and desires but they are a distant memory right now?
- Are you wanting to have children but are worried about the impact it will have on your career?
- Do you find yourself repeating the cycle of the past – when you promised yourself you would do things differently?
- Are you returning to work as a new mum and want to set up the right habits and relationships for success rather than fumble through?
- Are you Aspiring to set up a successful business and a family and not sure how to make it happen?
Check out our coaching programs, useful resources and join our community and share your story. Sign up for our newsletter on the right to stay in touch with the Aspiring Women Community, tap into inspiring stories and access practical tips and hints for finding your flow. I look forward to hearing your feedback on how you see Aspiring Women helping you and those you know.
Until then, remember to be the change you want to see (Gandhi).